Outsource Clinical Services
Healthcare organizations in the U.S and U.K are facing an acute shortage of clinical experts. Outsourcing clinical services to India can help you overcome this shortage and at the same time you can benefit from cost-effective services. Outsource clinical services to O2I and benefit from high-quality services. Since we are strategically located in India, you can benefit from the time zone advantage between U.S and India. We can provide clinical services within a quick turnaround time because our day is your night. Outsource to India and benefit from a seamless and efficient clinical process.
Outsource2india's Clinical Services
At Outsource2india, we offer a wide range of clinical services. Apart from providing proficient and efficient services, we also offer innovative solutions to help you optimize your clinical process.
- 3D Reconstruction & Processing Services - We provide 3D anatomical models for MR / CT Angiographies, on a 'per case basis'.
- Collaborative Reporting Solution - We provide collaborative web based reporting workflow to help you enhance the productivity gains of Radiology groups up to 40%.
- Teleradiology services - We have a certified team of teleradiologists who can provide proficient teleradiology services on a 24x7x365 basis.
- Oncology Services - Our oncology services include IMRT Treatment Planning and 2D/ 3D Conformal Therapy Planning.
- Orthopedics Services - Our orthopedics services include 3D anatomical models, Implant assessments and digital prosthetic templates.
- Medical Management Services - Our medical management services include nurse call centers with medical management devices.
Why is there a growing need for clinical services?
The following factors have increased the need for clinical services. Outsourcing clinical services to O2I can help you avail of competent services at a cost-effective price.
- National cancer rate is expected to grow faster than the national population growth.
- Overall costs for cancer estimated at $107 billion p.a.
- Direct Medical Costs: 40%
- Cost of low productivity due to illness: 12%
- Lost productivity due to death: 64%
- Estimated new cancer cases and deaths: 1,334,100.
- Lack of availability of trained manpower to meet these growing needs.
- Start up costs for new technology cancer treatments (IMRT etc) are not available in many treatment centers.
Why outsource clinical services to O2I?
At Outsource2india, we offer the following specialized clinical services
- IMRT Treatment Planning
- 2D/ 3D Conformal Therapy Planning
- Training and Consulting Service
- Specialized applications which enhance the speed of surgical planning
- Visualization and analysis of complex orthopedic problems
- Advanced Measurements and digital prosthetic templates
What are the benefits of outsourcing clinical services to O2I?
- Increase your patient volume, with Outsource2india's increased work efficiency.
- Get access to more flexibility and convenience in your workflow (Web-based remote planning and viewing).
- Get access to advanced clinical application packages (e.g. advanced spine planning).
- Benefit from reduced materials and storage costs.
Outsourcing Clinical Services to India
Find out more about the need to outsource radiology and the specialized teleradiology services that Outsource2india's radiologists can offer.
If you would like to outsource any part of your clinical process to O2I, please fill in our inquiry form. Outsource2india's Client Engagement Team will contact you within 24 hours or by the next working day.
Discover more about the advantages of outsourcing teleradiology services to O2I.
Whom do we serve
Clinics and care centers
Medical Insurance companies
Medical Billing Companies
Revenue Cycle Management firms