We are committed to protecting your privacy and take appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality and privacy of data shared with us.
We Respect Your Privacy
- The information you provide on the website inquiry forms is securely and confidentially stored and processed.
- Your personal details (such as your name, telephone, fax number, and e-mail address), will be used only for communicating with you about our products and services.
- Your personal information will never be shared, leased, sold, or distributed to any third-party entities for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
- We employ appropriate technologies and processes to prevent unauthorized access, use, and/or disclosure of your personal information.
- In order to provide you with our products and services we may need to, at times, share your personal information with -
- Business partners
- Authorized service vendors and contractors
Your Information is Leveraged to Serve You Better (Cookies)
- Cookies are used on our websites to provide you with more personalized and effective user experience.
- We analyze the cookie-captured information only to help us improve our service offerings and website features.
- These cookies do not grant us remote access to your systems or to any confidential information you have not shared with us.
- We will never make any data related to your location or any other customer-centric information public.
- Cookies are stored and restricted to your browser or system memory. They can be disabled by changing your browser’s settings. But turning off cookies may prevent you from obtaining the full benefits of using our website.
- To understand more about cookies and how they are used, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Links to External Sites
- Any links on our website to external third-party sites are for your convenience only and should be accessed at your own risk.
- Flatworld is not responsible in any manner for the security features, content, or privacy policies of these third-party websites.
GDPR Compliance (For Visitors to our Website from the European Union)
- Basic identification details provided by you on our websites such as name, email address, company name, telephone number, and country, as well as web data like IP address, system location, and cookies are securely and confidentially stored.
- This information will be used only for communication with clients and potential customers about our products and services.
- You may request us to provide copies of your personal information, how and where the data is stored, and the purpose of storing this data.
How to Contact Us