Case Study on Database Integration Services
Outsource2india's database services helped our client in reducing time and achieve several long-term strategic goals.
The project was to integrate 250,000 raw XML files along with the existing application. The objectives were strategic yet varied in several aspects -
- Enhance the quality level of the company and product data from 30% to 90%
- Increase product input from an average of 2.5 to 10 per company
- Validate and update the existing company information
- Generation of products from company’s websites
- Matching products with client database
- Creation of an enhanced taxonomy
These databases contained vital information pertaining to products or substances, properties and attributes, processes, technologies, inventions & discoveries, industries, as well as library-related data in the form of cards. In such a case, the success of the solution depended not only on the development approach of the solution but also the manner of implementation.
The project covered over 250,000 companies across industries but only partial information was available. Another challenge was the presence of duplicate records.
Since the database was regularly updated to ensure higher accuracy, substantial value addition to the existing taxonomy was also required.
Outsource2india’s implementation panel consisting of domain experts, qualified domain specific engineers and technical editors got down to business in a relatively short period of time.
Our implementation team, thoroughly trained in O2I’s stringent quality norms, started the work with an overall quality level of 90% and maintained it throughout the entire process.
We provided the client with a value added and revamped website. In addition, we also increased the average number of products from 2.5 to 10. We also collected upto 40 products for over 1000 companies. Our in-house software development experts developed customized software to simplify the processes. 70 people were recruited and trained within 15 days to provide a better outcome to the project.
In addition to a value added and completely revamped website that was more user-friendly and simplified navigation, O2I consistently beat the client’s overall quality requirements of 90% by maintaining the rate above 95%.
The client benefited by the customized software developed by O2I especially for the project. There was an overall increase in the quantity and quality aspects of the assignment.
In addition, Outsource2india also took over an additional volume and still managed to complete the assignment within the given time frame of 1 week.
Outsource your Data Entry Services to O2I
O2I has been in the business of Data entry outsourcing, database solutions and other outsourcing services for over 24 years now. If you would like to find out more about outsourcing data entry services to India, please fill in the inquiry form and the Client Engagement Team at Outsource2india will contact you within 24 hours.
- Optimizing Purchase Order Processing for a Leading IT Solutions Provider
- Outsource2india Provided Data Extraction to an Auckland-based Client
- Outsource2india Provided Scanning & Data Entry to a UK-based Software Firm
- Outsource2india Provided PDF to Excel Data Conversion for a Florida-based Professor
- Outsource2india Provided e-commerce Data Entry to Bike Accessories Seller
- Outsource2india Delivered Data Research and Extraction to Tampa-based Legal Consultants
Data Entry Services in Philippines Choose us for highly efficient, accurate, and cost-effective data entry services Read More