Outsourcing to Bangalore
You are convinced that outsourcing to India can help your company save on cost, improve quality, focus on your core business, help in risk management and benefit from operational expertise. You are now searching for the right outsourcing location in India. The city of Bangalore is India’s hottest outsourcing destination. Bangalore has retained its position among the top eight global outsourcing destinations for the fourth consecutive year. Recent surveys have ranked Bangalore as India’s top city for investing.
Whether your company requires 24/7 customer support, information technology services, bookkeeping, data entry, BPO, ITO, human resources services or transcription, you can find a suitable vendor in Bangalore.
India’s Silicon Valley is Bangalore
Bangalore is known as India’s Silicon Valley because it has the highest number of multinational information technology, research and development, electronics and software companies. During the dotcom boom, Bangalore’s IT industry grew with several international as well as local companies setting up base in Bangalore.
The presence of leading IT companies in Bangalore, such as TCS, Infosys and Wipro have been attracting a lot of business. Several foreign players such as HP, Intel, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Cisco, Google and Yahoo have set up branches in Bangalore to tap in to the talent available in the city.
Today, Bangalore remains as the undefeated outsourcing capital of the world for software development services, with over 242 software firms. When it comes to outsourcing, Bangalore has become a brand by itself with most decision makers in the U.S knowing of Bangalore as the only possible location in India for outsourcing.
Why outsource to Bangalore?
- When compared to other outsourcing locations in India, Bangalore has shown the highest growth record in the past 24 years.
- The city of Bangalore has India’s most talented, educated and experience professionals as it is India’s largest outsourcing hub.
- Bangalore has India’s largest number of outsourcing vendors. You can outsource almost any service to Bangalore.
- You can tap in to fresh talent in Bangalore, as talented engineers are turned out every year from Bangalore’s 21 engineering colleges. The Bangalore University has over 57 Engineering Colleges affiliated to it, which is highest in the world.
- Bangalore has a pleasant climate throughout the year, when compared to Chennai and Hyderabad which tend to be hot and humid. The city of Bangalore is also known as the Garden City and has been rated as one of the cleanest cities in India.
Staying at Bangalore’s 5 start business hotels
You may want to make a business trip to Bangalore, India to meet the vendor in person before signing an outsourcing contract. While in Bangalore, you can stay at any one of the several five star business hotels, equipped with modern facilities to cater to the needs of foreign business travellers. You can expect world class hospitality from the following luxury hotels situated in Bangalore:
- The Leela Palace
- The Oberoi Hotel
- Taj West End
- Windsor Sheraton
- Hotel Ista
- The Lalit Ashok
- Taj Residency
- The Park Hotel
- Le Meridien
- Royal Orchid Park Plaza
- The Chancery Pavilion
- The Paul
Corporate facilities at Bangalore’s business hotels
- Spacious meeting halls and boardrooms that can seat 200 to 1000 people for conferences, corporate gatherings and seminars.
- Fully equipped air conditioned boardrooms with scanners/ printers, photocopiers, high–speed Wi–Fi broadband, data ports, ISD/ STD lines, fax machines, conference facilities, in–house video programming, audio visual equipment and secretarial assistance.
Services and amenities at Bangalore’s luxury hotels
When it comes to service, you expect the very best from Bangalore’s luxury hotels, from doctors on call, laundry services, travel desk services, currency exchange, airport shuttle, 24/7 room service, car parking, car rentals, currency exchange, acceptance of major credit cards and postal/ courier services amongst others.
Avail state–of–the–art facilities such as swimming pools, tennis courts, shopping arcades, health clubs, massage rooms, saunas, gyms, salons, safe deposits and boardrooms.
Cuisine at Bangalore’s luxury hotels
When it comes to food, you can choose from Chinese, Continental, South Indian, North Indian, Mughlai, Coastal, Mexican or Tandoori. Luxury hotels in Bangalore are equipped with 24/7 restaurants and bars.
Unwind at Bangalore’s tourist attractions
After a hectic day filled with meetings and business transactions, take some time off to unwind by visiting some interesting places in Bangalore. You can approach the travel desk at your hotel to organize a shopping or sightseeing tour around Bangalore for you.
The city of Bangalore has a large number of historical, religious and contemporary tourist attractions. Do take time off from your busy schedule to see the Vidhan Soudha built in neo–Dravidian style, the picturesque Lalbagh botanical garden or the historical Bangalore Palace built in 1887. Here is a list of the must–see tourist attractions in Bangalore:
- Lalbagh Botanical Gardens
- Vidhan Soudha
- Cubbon Park
- Bangalore Palace
- Venkatappa Art Gallery
- Tipu’s Palace
- ISKCON temple
- Shiva Statue
- Bull temple
- Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium
- Nandi Hills
- Bannerghatta National Park
Make a decision to outsource to Bangalore today and tap in to fresh talent, professional experience and expertise only at India’s Silicon Valley. Outsource to Bangalore now and see an immediate improvement in your business.