Caribbean Radiologists Got STAT Reports Automation Services from Outsource2india
The client is a leading group of radiologists based in the Caribbean.
Client's Requirement and Challenges
The client was looking for a reliable service provider who could automate the STAT processing. The client had adopted a new online software which would simplify the process of teleradiology for the client. The software automated various reports including X-rays, CT scans, MRI scans, etc. It allowed the client to quickly upload the reports and the doctors to check them instantly and suggest further treatment measures. The client was looking for a partner who could work in their time zone and process 200 STAT reports in a month.
There were several challenges faced by the client, including -
- It took our team some time to get used to the new online software which was adopted by the client for teleradiology
- There were some VPN connectivity issues which needed to be addressed
- We had to process 200 STAT reports in a month hence we had to follow a streamlined process to maintain the high-quality standards of the reports
After carefully analyzing the project challenges, our team devised the following plan to tackle them in the most efficient manner -
- An experienced team of radiologists was assigned to provide the automation of 200 STAT reports in a month
- Few sessions would be scheduled with the client for our team to understand the new online software adopted by the client
- To avoid any turnaround time issues, it was decided that our team would be working according to the Caribbean time zone
- We decided to have a strict quality assurance system in place to provide the client with error-free services
After carefully going through the client's requirements and analyzing the project challenges, our team executed the project plan and provide the following solution -
- Our team was quick to get familiarized with the new online software and was able to keep up with the promised turnaround time
- The client was able to focus on patient care instead of investing time in reading the radiology reports themselves
The client was extremely delighted with the results delivered by our team. By outsourcing to us, the client was able to save on operational costs by almost 40%. The client was not only happy by the quality of services we delivered within a quick time but also the cost-effectiveness of the entire project.
Outsource Teleradiology Services to Outsource2india
Outsource2india has been a pioneer in providing high-quality teleradiology services and a host of other healthcare services to clients around the world. We have been in the industry for over 24 years now, and have gained enough experience to cater to the varying needs of the client. We can be a reliable partner for you and help you achieve your business goals in a short time.
If you are looking for a reliable, quick, cost-effective, and efficient teleradiology service provider, then look no further. If you have a similar project requirement, then feel free to get in touch with us today!
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
Get a FREE QUOTE!
Decide in 24 hours whether outsourcing will work for you.
Have specific requirements? Email us at:
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200,
Princeton, NJ 08540
Software At O2I Healthcare
Specialties HIPAA Compliance HIPAA 5010
Standards Compliance CPT Coding
Billing Process Charge
Entry Process Medical
Coding Process Medical
Claims Process FAQs on Medical Accounts
Receivable Services FAQs on Outsourcing
Claims Adjudication Services Medical
Transcription Process HL7 ICD-10 Compliance
- US-based Healthcare Research & Consulting Firm Approached O2I For Medical Transcription Services
- Outsource2india Provided Patient Onboarding Services to a Leading Healthcare Company
- Outsource2india Assisted a Florida-based Medical Billing Company with ICD-10 Implementation
- Caribbean Radiologists Got STAT Reports Automation Services from Outsource2india
- Outsource2india Helped a Medical Imaging Firm with Quick Teleradiology Services
- O2I Processed Over 3000 Encounters Related to Rehabilitation Care for a Group of Physicians from Indianapolis