Outsource2india Assists Leading UK-based University with OCR Conversion Services
The client is a reputed university in the UK, with an integrated global network and 37 exchange programs across 20 countries and seven Executive MBA campuses. The client partners with international companies to impact and drive business in global lab and international field research courses.
The client had a high volume of documents converted through OCM. The client required an outsourcing partner to correct the OCM errors, perform OCR conversion and clean-up. The purpose was to digitize historical tables (1900-2000) and archive.
- Numerous tables and numbers were included in the document - proofing the same proved tedious
- Frequent alignment issues
- 100 percent accuracy was required
O2I's Business Development Managers assessed the client's requirement and suggested a ten-page trial. One full-time resource was assigned and the trial was successfully completed within one business day. The client transferred the input documents via Dropbox and the completed output was transferred back in a PDF format.
The process involved correcting the OCM errors, running it through OCR software and proofing, and uploading final output in a PDF format via Dropbox.
On the basis of the success of the trial, the client signed a full-time contract with O2I for 70,000 pages. Each document contained 280+ pages. O2I assigned ten resources to deliver 1,000-1,500 pages a week, and complete the project within two months.
Multiple manual quality checks with qualified data entry resources.
Choose Outsource2india for OCR Conversion Services
- Optimizing Purchase Order Processing for a Leading IT Solutions Provider
- Outsource2india Provided Data Extraction to an Auckland-based Client
- Outsource2india Provided Scanning & Data Entry to a UK-based Software Firm
- Outsource2india Provided PDF to Excel Data Conversion for a Florida-based Professor
- Outsource2india Provided e-commerce Data Entry to Bike Accessories Seller
- Outsource2india Delivered Data Research and Extraction to Tampa-based Legal Consultants